Compact multiparametric immunoanalyzer
mini VIDAS® is a compact automated immunoassay system based on the Enzyme Linked Fluorescent Assay (ELFA) principles. Convenient and user-friendly, it provides accurate on-demand test results.
- Robust and reliable: MTBF > 1 100 days
- Up to 36 tests per hour
- Broad menu: over 100 parameters available in single-test ready-to-use format
- Adapted to STAT testing
mini VIDAS® is greatly appreciated worldwide for its simplicity, flexibility, reliability and 24/7 availability. It processes single sample and batch tests for all types of analysis: serology, immunochemistry, antigen detection. Ten different analytes can be used simultaneously. All enzyme immunoassay reaction stages are performed automatically in minimal space: pipetting, incubating, washing, reading, and results are sent immediately to the integrated printer.
- Completely self-contained unit:
- Analytical module with 12 test positions / 2 independent 6-test compartments
- Integrated monitor, keyboard and printer
- Fits easily into your laboratory:
- Light weight: only 88 lbs (40kg)
- Small dimensions
Simple and flexible
- Daily start-up completed in a few seconds only
- Easy to use:
- Patient ID acquisition & sample distribution
- Place SPR® and STRIP into the machine
- Press Start key
- Easy to use - Simple operations to launch a test
- Just ‘Load and go’
- Adapted to STAT testing: PCT, NT-proBNP, Galectin-3, Troponin I, Myoglobin, CK-MB, hCG…
- Single-dose format for all assays
- Kit size suited to small test volumes
- Simultaneous processing of different parameters
- No inter-reagent or inter-sample contamination
Large test menu
- Over 100 parameters in single-test format for the diagnosis of cardiovascular and infectious diseases, cancers, infertility, pregnancy and thyroiditis diseases
- On-demand testing: 1 patient, 1 test, 1 result
- Ready-to-use reagents
- Results in 17 to 90 minutes
- One order reference per test: kits include all components needed
Real-Time PCR innovative Solution for Pathogen Detection
Molecular pathogen detection has never been simpler, faster or more flexible.
• An easy-to-use workflow
• A wide range of throughput levels
• An intuitive interface
• An open platform for maximum flexibility
• The peace of mind that comes from making confident decisions
GENE-UP offers ready-to-use test kits for your most pressing food safety concerns. The simple workflow is the same with each test, minimizing training and improving efficiencies. Current test kits include:
• PCR Salmonella
• PCR E. coli O157:H7
• PCR Listeria spp.
• PCR Listeria monocytogenes
More kits will be available in the future
Citi Biomeriuex risinājumi
Food Safety & Food Quality at bioMérieux
Boost your Microbiology Performance!
bioMérieux Industry continually innovates to bring you instruments, reagents and services to help you better meet your needs and improve food safety & quality.
In the food laboratories, standard procedures are sample collection, sample preparation, inoculation and culture preparation, incubation, enumeration of quality indicators, pathogen detection and decision. But growing pressures in the laboratory (as deliver faster results, manage higher workloads, …) requires new approach to maximize efficiency.
With more than 50 years’ experience working with food microbiology laboratories, we have been there throughout the evolution of challenges facing labs around the world. Now, bioMérieux Industry proposes you complete solutions to help optimize your laboratory from Sample to Decision to operate faster with greater efficiencies and accuracy.
Through Full Microbiology Laboratory Automation, bioMérieux Industry offers you an extensive portfolio of solutions to enable your organization to accurately and quickly make decisions about food safety & quality with confidence.